showcase your creativity and skills
direct mail and marketing print
creative use of substrate and finishing
industrial print applications – packaging, labels, and wide format
five great reasons to enter
- Free conference ticket and flight to Prokom Conference 2019 for the winners.
- Free marketing
to promote your brand and business to new customers.
- Media coverage
from press releases, video, marketing, and website exposure.
Being on a winning team builds employee morale and promotes loyalty.
- Networking opportunities
at the awards ceremony during the Prokom conference in stunning Valencia.
how to enter
Entering is straightforward. For each piece of print, you would like to enter, simply complete the form below. You can submit up to 3 entries per category.
In order to confirm your entry please provide two physical examples of the job you are entering per category. Please hand them to a local Konica Minolta representative or send them to the following address:
1101 BA Amsterdam-Zuidoost,
Prokom Awards application form closed for the 2019 ceremony. We’ll inform you once is opened again for the 2020 ceremony.
- You must be a Prokom member to enter
- Entries must have been printed by the printing company entering the awards on Konica Minolta digital printing equipment.
- All entries must have been produced in the 18 months prior to 1st March 2019.
- Deadline for entries is 1st March 2019.
- Entrants must have obtained permission from their customers to enter their work in the awards.
- Prokom is unable to return entries except by prior arrangement.
- Entries may be moved to a different category at the discretion of the judges.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Nominated finalists will be announced on the Prokom website prior to the annual conference.
what are the judges looking for?
A panel of independent industry experts, selected for their relevant knowledge and experience, will judge the awards. Quality, design, prepress skills, and finishing are key production criteria, as well as innovation, originality and creative problem-solving. However, other criteria will be taken into account – so remember to include information on return on investment, commercial results and the impact of the final printed piece for the customer.
For further information or clarification please contact the Prokom Innovation Awards Coordinator, Andrea Marin.