This website is provided by Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe GmbH (“Konica Minolta“), trading as “Prokom – a Konica Minolta user association”.
Prokom – a Konica Minolta user association, is a membership programme of Konica Minolta, supported by a core team of Elite members. The core team of Elite members, selected through nomination and voting by the community, act to provide advice to Konica Minolta on how to develop the content, seminars, conferences and the e-learning web-portal. This advice will be based on their professional knowledge of the print and communications industry taking feedback from membership polls, surveys and events to guide Konica Minolta (owner of the programme) to act in the best interests of all members to help them to connect, learn and grow their businesses.
- 1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
1.1 We may collect and process the following information about you:
- 1.1.1 information that you provide when registering for our Service and as requested by our web form including information we need to provide our Service and fulfill our obligations towards you, such as your full name, your email address and your telephone number;
- 1.1.2 information that you publish on your user profile or which you post on message boards on our Service (where we make these services available). Please note that any information that you voluntarily make public in your user profile, or which you disclose by posting comments will be publicly available and viewable by others. We do not hold any liability for any information that you voluntarily choose to be public through such and/or other explicit actions;
- 1.1.3 correspondence, or a record of it, if you should contact us;
- 1.1.4 surveys that you complete; and
- 1.1.5 statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns, which does not identify you. This means information about your computer and your use of our Website, including (where available) your IP address, unique mobile device identifier (UDID), International Mobile Equipment ID (IMEI), Android ID, device MAC address, browser information, operating system, timestamps, the pages that you request, applications downloaded, and the resources that you access.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
2.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
- 2.1.1 to ensure that the Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- 2.1.2 to identify you when you use the Service;
- 2.1.3 to answer your questions and improve the Service;
- 2.1.4 to notify you about changes to our Service;
- 2.1.5 to provide you with updates and other information about special offers and new features of our Service; and
- 2.1.6 for marketing purposes where you agree to this.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- 3.1.1 for marketing purposes where you explicitly consent to this;
- 3.1.2 to other members Konica Minolta group of companies, our partners and service providers for the purpose of: managing or administering certain aspects of our Service; for analytics purposes; and to help us develop new services. Please note that we will merely share personal information of our users in an aggregated and anonymized form with the aforementioned third parties;
- 3.1.3 to our third party payment processor, for the purpose of taking payments for services offered via the Website (which will include Membership Fees if you become an Elite Member of the Website);
- 3.1.4 to protect the rights, property or safety of us or other Service users;
- 3.1.5 where we are obliged, or permitted, to do so by applicable law, regulation or legal process; or
- 3.1.6 if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
3.2 We may pass aggregated information to third parties about how our users use our Service but this will not include information which could be used to identify you.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
4.1 We take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information that we hold. We limit access to your personal information to those who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to carry out their jobs.
4.2 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Service and any transmission is at your own risk.
4.3 We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to fulfill any of the services we provide or to comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requests and relevant orders from competent courts.
5.2 A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
5.3 We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into areas of our Website;
- Analytical/ performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily; and
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
5.4 You can control which cookies you get and which you keep on your device through your browser settings. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings so that it will refuse our cookies, our system will issue cookies when you visit our Website. However, if you do not accept cookies you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of our Website.
5.5 You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
5.6 You can find out more about internet advertising by visiting the following websites: www.allaboutcookies.org, www.yourchoicesonline.eu, and www.networkadvertising.org. Some of these sites enable you to opt out of online behavioral advertising and other tracking cookies (in addition to the control settings on your browser).
- ANALYTICAL TOOLS
We use the following analytical tools in order to track and analyze our visitors’ behavior on our Website:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analysis service of Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 United States of America (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). Google Analytics places a cookie on your device which tracks the behavior of our Website’s users. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers in the USA. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website and compiling reports on the Website activity. Google will not amalgamate your IP address with other data collected by Google.
You may prevent the storage of cookies by changing the respective browser settings (see 5.4) or by following the instructions under the links as provided in 5.6.
Alternatively, you may install Google’s Opt-Out Browser-Add-on preventing the download and the install of cookies used by Google Analytics. This Add-on prevents the collection and the processing of the data generated by the cookie and the data related to your use of our Website. The Add-on is available under http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Please note that deletion of all data stored by your browser on your device may remove the opt-out cookies as well. In that case, a renewed installation of the opt-out cookies will be necessary.
7.1 Our Service may contain links to and from other websites and services, these may include webinars provided by third parties.
We may from time to time feature third-party sponsors on our Service. In the event that we do so, we will not disclose identifiable information about individuals but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
Our Website contains links to our own social media accounts:
- Facebook: Facebook is a service operated byFacebookk, Inc., 1601 S. Califonia Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States of America. The facebook-link is identifiable by a stylized white letter “f” on blue background.
- Twitter: Twitter is a service operated by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States of America. The Twitter-link is identifiable by a stylized white bird on green background.
- Google Plus and YouTube: Google Plus and YouTube are services operated by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States of America. Google Plus is identifiable by the sign “g+″ in white letters on pink background. YouTube is identifiable by the designation YouTube on red background.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a service provided by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States of America. The link to LinkedIn is identifiable by the stylized white letters “in” on orange background.
For clarification purposes, these links do not represent so-called social plug-ins but rather deep links to the respective social media profile pages of our Company.
To the best of our knowledge and based on any available information Social Media Providers are not able to collect and store any of your personal data or further information unless you interact with the link by clicking the respective link and unless you are simultaneously logged into your own social media account. None of the Social Media Providers will deposit a cookie on your device. Once you visit our social media pages by activating the respective link, you will be redirected to our social media profile. In doing so your browser might transmit specific information, such as your IP address and other browser-related information to the servers of the Social Media Provider. The Social Media Providers may record and store that information and further assign them to the personal data stored by the Social Media Provider with your user account. In some circumstances, the Social Media Providers might deposit a cookie on your device enabling them to track and record your behavior on our websites. Please note that we do not have any influence on the data collected by the respective Social Media Provider.
In case you are an active user of any of the said Social Media Providers and do not want the respective Social Media Provider to collect any data concerning your visit to our Website and to assign them to your member data, please log off your social media account before visiting our Website or activating the plugin. It might further be helpful to delete any social media cookies from your browser.
For further information regarding the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by your Social Media Provider as well as your rights in this respect and setting options for protecting your privacy please refer to the respective privacy policies:
- KEEPING YOUR ACCOUNT SECURE
10.1 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and you are responsible for any misuse of such information. You must change your password on a regular basis and must not share your password with anyone.
10.2 You are solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your account. Please ensure that you do not allow anyone else to access the Service in your name and sign off after you have finished accessing your account.
10.3 You are responsible for all orders, and for the accuracy of all information, sent via the internet using your user ID, password or any other personal identification used to identify you on the Service.
10.4 You will be liable to us for all orders or transactions placed by use of your user ID and password, even if such use might be wrongful. We will not be liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of misuse of your user ID and password, and we accept no liability resulting from its unauthorised use, whether fraudulent or otherwise.
With your permission, we may send you information about other products and services that may be of interest to you. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to opt out of such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms or registration pages we use to collect your information. You can also exercise this right at any time, by updating your account on the Website (your account can be accessed by clicking on your username which is displayed at the top of the Website). You can also opt out of this processing by contacting us by email at email@example.com, or by post at the following address:
Prokom – a Konica Minolta user association
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe GmbH
Konica Europaallee 17
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION, CORRECTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to access information held about you, its origin, any recipient of the data (if applicable) and the purpose of the data processing. Further, you have the right to request the correction and rectification of inaccurate data as well as blocking and deletion of your personal data unless we are not obliged to store them according to legal regulations. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
If you have any further questions or suggestions regarding data protection issues, please contact us:
Prokom – a Konica Minolta user association
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe GmbH
Konica Europaallee 17