september prize draw
5 copies of ‘against the grain’ to give away
In conjunction with this month’s Hot Topic on Finishing, we have five copies of ‘Against the Grain’ by Graham Harris to give away.
For your chance to win, keep reading and enter your details below to submit your entry.
In his book entitled ‘Against The Grain’, Graham Harris, describes how one day, dissatisfied with his lot as a factory print worker, he decided to change his life. Working from his garage in his free time, he invented and developed the Tri-Creaser, a device that has revolutionised the print industry.
With honesty and self-deprecating humour, Harris recounts the many ups and downs of his journey to owning a multi-million pound, multi-national company where his devices are now estimated to have saved his customers up to 8 billion pounds over ten years.
Not only does ‘Against The Grain’ chart Harris’ inspiring story, but it also offers hope for aspiring innovators by spelling out, in simple terms, both the attitudes and the practical steps required to conceive an invention, manufacture it and then take it to market.
how to enter
Are you a registered Prokom member? If the answer is YES, then you’re entitled to enter the draw for your chance to win a copy of ‘Against the Grain’. All you have to do is complete the form on the right and let us know if you would like to receive future marketing communication from us. No matter which you click you’ll be entered into our prize draw. See below for full terms and conditions.
On the other side, if the answer is NO you could still have your chance. Register now and you will be entered into our prize draw. Please note that without a valid membership the Prokom team has the right to disqualify any participants. Membership is free. Click here to register!
terms and conditions
By entering into our prize draw, you accept the following terms and conditions.
‘Against The Grain Book’ Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) Terms and Conditions
- This Prize Draw is open to all Prokom members, except employees of Konica Minolta, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
A winner will be randomly selected from amongst all entrants on this list by a member of the Prokom team on the 1st October 2018. Prokom will endeavour to contact the Winners by email or telephone on or before 5th October 2018.
- The Prize Draw will be open until 23:59 on Sunday 30th September
- Only one entry per person.
- There are five copies of the book available.
- Details of how to claim the Prize will be emailed to the Winner by 5th October 23018
- The Prize is non-transferrable, and there is no cash alternative. Prokom shall not be responsible for any expenses, inconvenience or costs incurred due to the delay or postponement of any Prize being fulfilled.
Prokom shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Prokom also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.