november prize draw
5 copies of ‘this is marketing’ to give away
In conjunction with this month’s Hot Topic on Marketing, we have five copies of ‘This is Marketing: You can’t be seen until you learn to see’ by Seth Godin to give away.
For your chance to win, keep reading and enter your details below to submit your entry.
Over the past quarter century, Seth Godin has taught and inspired millions of entrepreneurs, marketers, leaders, and fans from all walks of life, via his blog, online courses, lectures, and bestselling books. He is the inventor of countless ideas and phrases that have made their way into mainstream business language, from Permission Marketing to Purple Cow to Tribes to The Dip.
Now, for the first time, Godin offers the core of his marketing wisdom in one accessible, timeless package. At the heart of his approach is a big idea: Great marketers don’t use consumers to solve their company’s problem; they use marketing to solve other people’s problems. They don’t just make noise; they make the world better. Truly powerful marketing is grounded in empathy, generosity, and emotional labour.
This book teaches you how to identify your smallest viable audience; draw on the right signals and signs to position your offering; build trust and permission with your target market; speak to the narratives your audience tells themselves about status, affiliation, and dominance; spot opportunities to create and release tension; and give people the tools to achieve their goals.
It’s time for marketers to stop lying, spamming, and feeling guilty about their work. It’s time to stop confusing social media metrics with true connections. It’s time to stop wasting money on stolen attention that won’t pay off in the long run. This is Marketing offers a better approach that will still apply for decades to come, no matter how the tactics of marketing continue to evolve.
how to enter
Are you a registered Prokom member? If the answer is YES, then you’re entitled to enter the draw for your chance to win a copy of ‘Inspired Leadership’. All you have to do is complete the form on the right and let us know if you would like to receive future marketing communication from us. No matter which you click you’ll be entered into our prize draw. See below for full terms and conditions.
On the other side, if the answer is NO you could still have your chance. Register now and you will be entered into our prize draw. Please note that without a valid membership the Prokom team has the right to disqualify any participants. Membership is free. Click here to register!
terms and conditions
By entering into our prize draw, you accept the following terms and conditions.
‘This is Marketing’ Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) Terms and Conditions
- This Prize Draw is open to all Prokom members, except employees of Konica Minolta, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
A winner will be randomly selected from amongst all entrants on this list by a member of the Prokom team on the 1st December 2018. Prokom will endeavour to contact the Winners by email or telephone on or before 5th December 2018.
- The Prize Draw will be open until 23:59 on Friday 30th November.
- Only one entry per person.
- There are five copies of the book available.
- Details of how to claim the Prize will be emailed to the Winner by 5th December 2018.
- If a Winner does not respond to Prokom within 10 working days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Prokom will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The Prize is non-transferrable, and there is no cash alternative. Prokom shall not be responsible for any expenses, inconvenience or costs incurred due to the delay or postponement of any Prize being fulfilled.
Prokom shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Prokom also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.