workshop: the road to may 2018
Date, time and location details to follow up soon.
Regardless of what happens with the UK leaving the EU, the requirement to comply applies. Our GDPR workshop is an informative and fun session that will educate on the legal aspects, and provide templates for sales and marketing to run campaigns that build opt in from your audience and keep you compliant.
During the workshop, your team will be given templates and workflows they can use to get started, as well as case study campaigns to share ideas. We do a number of interactive exercises during the workshop to keep the team engaged and to generate ideas for your organisation.
Post workshop we do a follow up communication to help you keep your team on track with an action plan for the quarter following the workshop. The objective is to get people thinking GDPR compliance as a natural rather than enforced process.
This is what we’ll cover:
- Who it applies to. Who has to comply and why
- Terms and definitions. Glossary of terms and outline roles and responsibilities
- Consent standards and requirements. What’s the new standard and obligations
- The accountability principle. New item: how it will work in practice
- Lawfulness & Conditions. Items you need to take into consideration
- Rights for individuals. Such as right to be forgotten, right to withdraw consent and clarity of process
- Information you need to supply (DPIA). How you analyse and mitigate risk
- Impact of profiling & automated decision making. How your technology may increase your obligations
- Employer and Employee obligations. Where the boundaries of responsibility lie
- Breach notification. When and who?