Many companies are struggling to create an effective social media strategy that actually wins new business. In this webinar, Matthew Parker reveals what the key social media goal of any company should be. He also reveals the three key errors that many companies make when they use social media. These errors can actually be harmful to sales efforts.
Here are some of the main points that the webinar will address:
- How to decide and find the right social media audience for your company
- How to create profiles that will attract your ideal customer
- A simple trick that wins more customers from social media
- What is a social media champion (and why you need one)
- Company or personal profiles – which win more sales
- The error that many people make that prevents people from engaging on social media
- How to turn social media connections into customers
- Case studies on how other companies are using social media successfully
- Three simple tasks you can carry out quickly on social media that will win you new business
Matthew Parker is the Champion for Print of Profitable Print Relationships and has had over twenty years’ experience in the print sector.
Amongst other roles, Matthew headed up print purchasing at Future Publishing, one of the UK’s leading consumer magazine publishers.
Matthew no longer carries out cold calling. He wins nearly all his new customers through social media. Learn the strategies that uses to win profitable new business.
Please note, you must be a Blue or Elite member of PROKOM to attend this webinar.
This webinar will be delivered in English.