Process automation is a key differentiator for companies who want to get the most out of technology and new business opportunities the digital world offers. Many organisations struggle with both the concept and the practicalities of implementation. In this webinar, Laurel Brunner explains the benefits and pitfalls of process automation.
The webinar will address the following points:
- Why process automation has an impact for your company?
- Where do you start with a process automation project?
- What are the benefits of process automation?
- What are the risks of process automation and how can you mitigate them?
- Why quantitative and qualitative analyses must both contribute to your cunning automation plan?
- What standards are already available to help you?
- What tools should you consider?
- What matters most, your workflow methods or your technologies?
Laurel Brunner is a graphics arts industry journalist and consultant specialised in digital prepress, digital production and digital printing. Laurel is the Managing director for Digital Dots (www.digitaldots.org) which provides consulting and educational services to a worldwide market as well as editorial services to a wide cross section of publishers, manufacturers and industry associations. Brunner’s work regularly appears in publications and on websites around the world.
Laurel is a regular speaker at industry events in North and South America, Europe and Asia and she has qualified as a Lead Auditor for ISO 14001. (Environmental management systems) and is a Visiting Professor at Shenzen Technical University in China.
Laurel is also one of a small cohort of Women of Distinction selected by US publishers Output Links. Laurel works with several ISO working groups and convenes a group responsible for standards relating to the environmental impact of graphics technology, including print media. Agfa Graphics has awarded her its Sustainability Award for her work in sustainability and the Indonesian printing industry association, ATGMI, has also recognised her.
Please note, you must be a Blue or Elite member of PROKOM to attend this webinar.
This webinar will be delivered in English.