Prokom is a global community of Konica Minolta customers, run for the benefit of people like you.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you want to make more money from print?
- Do you want a highly skilled and motivated workforce?
- Do you want to grow a more valuable and saleable business?
- Are you struggling to find the time, money and resources to make it happen?
If the answer to any of these is yes, then you can benefit from being a Prokom member
Our philosophy is to help Konica Minolta’s customers to connect, learn and grow, so they can secure and establish their businesses and careers for the future ahead. With an ever evolving landscape and the sharing of ideas and industry insight, the community will help shape print to business.
General Manager Konica Minolta Inc
Our aim is to build an environment for business transformation and grow a community of profitable businesses through education, networking and shared experience.
- Make better-informed decisions from the latest industry information and reviews
- Network with other business leaders to find out what everyone else is thinking
- Make better use of your resources with business planning and project management tools
- Create new business opportunities by improving your sales and marketing activity
- Run a better business with help and advice on managing cashflow, recruitment and operational improvement
- Learn how to be better at your job from practical guides on productivity and efficiency
- Improve your skills – gain qualifications through our e-learning courses
- Find out how to save time and money on the job from the latest tips and tricks videos
- Get answers to any of your problems from a global network of other Konica Minolta users
- Acquire valuable insights and knowledge from product reviews and user forums
meet the prokom management team
regional member contact for europe
Hans Huijsing serves as Business Development Manager at Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe, and has extensive experience in the area of Production Printing. As this market is undergoing fundamental changes, his aim is to support print providers in building a thriving business in print, web and mobile communications. He started his career working for one of the leading variable data printing software vendors. He also served as market development manager for Xerox Europe. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in ‘Communications’ and a Master of Arts Degree in ‘Business’ and ‘Management’ from Webster University (USA). He lives in the Netherlands with his wife and 3 children.
regional member contact for north america
Dawn Olson is a 30-year veteran of the digital production print industry with extensive experience in its market trends, continuing technological developments, and broader competitive landscapes over time. Her highly varied career has enabled her to work for, or closely with, Eastman Kodak Company, Hewlett Packard Company, and Xerox Corporation, in both engineering and technical roles, as well as in marketing and market research, launch and sales support, competitive intelligence, and customer business development capacities. Today she is responsible for Konica Minolta’s U.S. Production Print and Industrial Print Business Development strategy.
content and program development
Neil is Managing Director of Printfuture Ltd and has over 35 years’ experience in the printing industry – across production, management and consulting. He understands how the industry works and crucially, what makes printers tick. As an international strategy consultant, he has led market studies, due diligence projects and business improvement programs. Printfuture work extensively across the print supply chain with leading print groups, manufacturers and brand owners, as well as authoring the drupa trend and insight reports. In 2017 alone, Neil worked on five continents, so his global perspective and knowledge of different operating regions are an invaluable part of guiding clients through the current market trends.
meet the prokom partners
Partners are investing in your company’s continued success by joining Prokom as contributors and sponsors. This will provide members with the opportunity to get access to future developments and key decision makers. Partners will be an integral part of our diverse content program and e-learning platform as well as supporting Prokom at trade shows and local events
The Prokom team is here to make sure you get the very best out of your Prokom membership. We are a dedicated and experienced management team who are responsible for the day-to-day running of the Prokom community. We act as the driving force for developing the content program, managing Prokom events, membership subscriptions and member feedback.